Go girl!! Kaya mo yan. So proud of you for having all of these plans for the year. We actually have the same ones nga eh. Hope for the best and of course, make sure to give yourself a break from time to time din. Haha
But with those experiences, I’ve seen my worth, and I learned to love myself more. It did not happen overnight, but I took a couple of steps to surround myself with loving care. Instead of saying the most awful and demeaning things to myself, I’ve learned to encourage myself and to always think positive. I know it’s not that easy, but you have to start doing it. I’ve also learned to cut people out of my life that causes negativity and triggers my anxiety. One of the things that also helped me a lot is not depending on my life on social media and focusing more on what’s important in real life.
If you are also dealing with anxiety, I want you to know that we all have strengths and areas of opportunity. Don’t sell yourself short or compare yourself to others. The next time you hear a voice saying that you are not good enough or that you can’t afford to make mistakes, ignore it. Don’t be too tough on yourself. Believe me, if you love your self more, you will get to know who you truly are at the core of your being, and you will learn to accept it, including your flaws.
This year holds a lot of possibilities and new beginnings for all of us. So let me share with you what are some of my plans for myself this 2020.
2. I will try to be as healthy as possible by exercising often and eating more fruits and veggies.
3. I will also try to be more active in Blogging this year. I will try to produce content at least once a week.
6. Aside from traveling, I would like to learn a new hobby this year. I might join a few classes and workshops about baking and cooking.
7. I guess this is the time to be more financially literate because I’m not getting any younger. I already started this last year by getting insurance and small investment. This year, I want to learn more about it. I want to save more money for my future and learn how to invest in a stock market.
8. Most of you know that an office job is not my thing. I quit my job 2 years ago to pursue a career in writing. Since then, I worked as a freelance writer, digital marketer, and blogger. I also started a small online business, but the income is not that good, So this year, I would like to start a long-term business. I already have a plan in mind, but I’m still looking for the perfect time to start it.
How about you? What are your plans for this year? Let me know in the comments below!