December 3, 2020
As far as fashion is concerned, sky is the limit, and SM Woman Plus has endless possibilities to a world of style. SM Woman Plus does three of fashion’s most massive trends, turning classic themes into of-the-moment pieces that still withstand trend and season.
Black and White
Opposites attract, and this classic non-color fashion duo will attest to that. Whether worn separately or as a tandem, blacks and whites set the tone of the look, tempering a vibrant matching piece or polishing an otherwise rugged combination. However you wear it, you can’t go wrong with black and white.
1. Elongate legs instantly with a pair of black pants.
2. Use optical illusions to your advantage! Achieve a glass-shaped figure by cinching a black and white dress with a slim black belt.
3. Freshen up a black and white look by topping it off with a dark denim jacket.
4. Make black and white separates pop with a crisp white top.
What’s a girl to do without denim? Fashion’s legendary neutral fabric, denim offsets just about any piece in your wardrobe—sparkle, flounce, even denim itself! Universal in function, denim looks are acceptable in just about any function. Take it to the beach, to the boardroom, and even in formal occasions—if styled correctly! Trends may come and go, but this trusty textile is here to stay.
1. Monochromatic denim isn’t all about blue! Pair green denim overalls with a green tee and green denim jacket
2. Add a feminine touch to your denim pencil skirt with a ruffled cold-shoulder top.
3. Make your denim on denim outfit look fresh by pairing different denim washes.
Pastel and Neutral
It’s 2019—have no fear with color! Nail the ultimate millennial shade palette: muted pastels and nudes. Building a colorful wardrobe is an uphill climb. Start with casual tops, invest in safe bottoms, then play your way to all kinds of frills and details! Don’t even worry about logically matching colors—these pretty tones have a way of sorting (and styling) themselves out.
1. No brainer monochromatic pastels are a must—they make your five minute look instantly look put-together!
2. Milk the millennial pink craze: a pastel pink jumpsuit is the perfect go-to piece you never knew you needed.
3. Afraid light colors might be unflattering? Throw rules out the window, happy shades make you look easy on the eyes.
Follow @SMWoman on Instagram and Facebook for more fashion inspiration, and to find out about their latest collections and amazing deals.