October 26, 2021
Hi guys! This is my first post for my “What’s inside my bag” series. For this blog post, I decided to share to you what’s inside my bag on a regular day. I know you guys have your own daily essentials that never misses out inside your bag everyday. And, I have mine too. So let’s get started!
I list down below my daily essentials that is inside my bag on a regular day in a bullet form so that it is easy for me to construct this post and for you to be able to read easily and ofcourse I know many of you doesn’t like a very long blog post so here it is:
- Planner/Journal – The red notebook that you saw in the photo is a mixture of my daily journal and a planner. I always bring that everyday because I tend to forget things easily that’s why when there is a reminder, or I have an idea for a blog post specially for my DIYs, I want to write it down immediately.
- Pens – I just love pens!! Color pens!! No reason at all. Oh, by the way, it is a must have because I will not be able to write anything in my Journal/Planner without it.
- Hand sanitizer – To keep my hands clean and germ-free
- Lip balm – I don’t use lipstick everyday. Just a lip balm to keep my lips moisturize.
- Umbrella – We need to be prepared always. Rain or shine, I need to have my umbrella because I don’t want to be soaked in the rain nor get my skin burn because of the heat of the sun. Who does? Right?
- Hair brush – I like bringing my hair brush than a hair comb. I don’t know why
- Coin purse – I don’t bring my wallet everyday to prevent extra expenses. A coin purse with an exact amount of money will do because whenever I bring my wallet and I saw something that I like, it’s very tempting to buy.
- ID – It is a requirement to bring my ID everyday
- Smartphone – Well, it is a must-have for all of us. We don’t go out without it. Right?
That’s it! The things that is inside my bag on a regular day. I would love to know what’s inside yours too. So, leave a comment below if you want to share to me and to other readers what’s inside your bag on a regular day. Have a blessed Sunday everyone!