This is really a must and worth event to attend esp for us in the digi world! Nice feed! I'm hoping to save the date for this and really participate for the event! 🙂
G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI), a wholly-owned mobile commerce subsidiary of the leading telecommunications company in the Philippines, Globe Telecom, Inc. supports and joins The Asia Digital Marketing Expo, the biggest convention of leaders for Digital Marketing. The Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015 will happen on July 26, 2015 at the SM Aura SMX Convention Center in Taguig from 8AM to 6PM.
G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI), pioneered GCash, an internationally acclaimed micro payment service which transforms a mobile phone into a virtual wallet for secure, fast, convenient money transfers at the speed and cost of a text message. Earning various international awards such as GSMA Awards for the Best Mobile Messaging Service received in February 2015, Mobile News Asia’s Most Innovative Mobile Services and Global Messaging awards for Best M-Commerce Service application both received in June 2005, GXI continues to be a leader in innovation and provide ground-breaking business solutions to different sectors and make mobile money services more relevant to the growing market in the Philippines.
In this year’s Asia Digital Marketing Expo, headed by Engr. Grace Bondad Nicolas together with TAG Media and Public Relations, G-Xchange, Inc. (GXI) will be participating as its Lead Sponsor showcasing Globe Charge, GCash MasterCard and GCash American Express® Virtual Pay and how these products are contributing and transforming the future of online marketing in the Philippines.
At Asia Digital Marketing Expo 2015, top executives from different companies will also join to share their insights and expert opinions regarding the future of digital and online marketing in the Philippines and the Asia Pacific Region with the following key points for discussion:
• The digital economy of the Philippines
• Positioning the Philippines as a gateway from east to west and west to east
• Is the Philippines ready to be a cashless society?
• Disrupting tradition and embracing innovation
• Technology and entrepreneurship driving inclusive growth
• Micro- multinationals- e commerce connecting SMEs to ASEAN and beyond
Partial list of speakers are as follows:
• Mario Montejo- Secretary, Department of Science and Technology (DOST)
• Xavier Marzan- CEO, Globe GXI
• Constantin Roberts – Managing Director, ZaloraPhilippines
• Tina Pang- Head of Online Sales, Twitter
• Earl Valencia- Head Corporate Development/Innovations, Smart Communications
• Kristian Melquiades- General Manager, Viber Philippines
• Richard Upton- President, John Robert Powers Asia
• Donald Lim- Chief Digital Officer, ABS CBN
• Janette Toral- E Commerce Advocate, Digital Club Filipino
• Robert Yupangco- President, Yupangco Group of Companies
• Chinkee Tan- Best Selling Author, Motivational Speaker, Radio Host and Wealth & Wellness Coach
• Rebecca Bustamante Mills- CEO, Chalre Associates & President, Asia CEO Awards
• Mikel Yaw- CEO, Elabram Systems Group
• Carlos Celdran- Brand Ambassador, Tour Guide
• Maria Camille Montejo- CEO, NWSteel Technologies & Tree Top Adventure Inc.
• Kim Bernardo Lokin- Managing Editor, Business Class Magazine
• Pocholo Gonzales- CEO, Creative Voices Productions
• Tanya Llana- Marketing & Sales Director, Victoria Court & General Manager, Hotel La Corona De Lipa
• James Jimenez- Director, Commission On Elections
• Lloyd Luna- CEO, Lloyd Luna Corporation
• Jonathan Luzuriaga- President, Philippine Software Industry Association
• Donald Felbaum- Managing Director, Optel
• Lewis Hong- Web Digital Marketing Specialist, Xyxon Pte. Ltd.
For more information, you may visit www.asiadigitalmarketing.ph. For partnerships and sponsorships, you may contact TAG Media & PR at 09166299381 or at email@example.com