Hearing Christmas songs everywhere and seeing different Christmas decor gives me the best excitement. It's already happening! Christmas season is here!! We're on the First week of November already. We only have a month and a half before the most awaited day!
Christmas wishlist for myself
2. Audrey Hepburn Collection - Audrey is my favorite icon of all time. Audrey pillow, shirts, and any item that has her face on it, I'll grab it!
3. Mint green dress - Just a simple dress. I've been looking for this kind of dress anywhere (Department stores, online shops) but I can't find it.
4. Sunnies - Well, I just thought of having a new one. No apparent reason
5. White Gladiator Sandals - I will definitely buy this for myself
6. Boho Dress - For a boho vibe
7. Fringe bag - I'm into fringe nowadays.
8. Kate Spade Multi Splatter Paint - I LOVE THIS!
9. iPhone 6s - In my dreams.
Christmas gift ideas for my loved ones
1. Personalized Phone Cases - I'm planning to give these for my friends
2. Christmas Basket - You can get your Christmas basket at the SM Supermarket for 350 pesos only and give it to your relatives
3. Shoes from the SM store
4. Bag from the SM store
5. Anything Personalized - I love anything that is personalized because it gives more personal vibe
Giving back to others
There's joy in giving this Christmas! For this year, I'm planning to give back to others by giving a bear of joy to support communities for future generations. For just 200 pesos, you get to keep one bear and donate the other to children from various orphanages and charitable institutions through the SM Cares Program
Shop and learn to give back to others. Have a Merry SM Christmas everyone! Let the Christmas Shopping begin!
For more information about Merry SM Christmas campaign, you can visit their microsite here and follow their social media accounts
You can also get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber. Share your holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting your photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”