June 2015 has been a tough month for me. I had a hard time balancing blogging and my internship duties. But anyway, few more hours and I'm done! I'll definitely missed this place.
In my previous blog post about my Instagram feed, I felt so happy reading your comments about this idea of posting Instagram photos here in my blog, to summarize what happened within the said month. So here's my feed for the month of June. Oh by the way, there are some photos that are supposed to be posted for July. I included them because we're already half way for the month of July.
1. This photo was captured last Saturday, July 11, 2015 during the Disaster Preparedness Seminar in Pasig City. I was assigned to be the Production Manager for this Project and luckily, it was a success!!
2. Oops! My outit of the day mirror selfie. The Palm T-shirt is my favorite. I matched it with my blue short.
3. I'm with my co-interns and Manny Ott - a member of Philippine Azkals
4. Manny Ott while shooting at the studio. Yes, I'm at the set. This is one of the perks of being in the production industry.
5. Knick Knacks - My favorite snack of all time!
6. What's inside my bag during a regular day. To know more about the photo, Check out the blog post here
1. I joined healthy ideas giveaway. It's their first anniversary at that time that's why they are giving away tiny teas for the lucky winners.
2. I blogged about the mega sale plus the design contest of Artwork PH. Read here
3. Hula Hoop. It is included in the Pastel collection of Chic Nail Polish. My favorite!
4. I'm with Karen of Karen Meets World at the Go Girl Expo
5. This is what I made to describe myself as a pretty strong woman of Merrell.
6. A throwback photo which was taken last December 2014